This WaterSentinel WSW-1 Replacement Water Filter for Whirlpool 4396508 contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible. Replaces Whirlpool 4396508, 4396510, 8212491, 4392857; KitchenAid 4396163, 4396547, 8212491; and Kenmore 46-9010, 46-9902, 46-9908.
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce chlorine, tastes and odors that may be present in your drinking water
- Does not remove minerals which may be beneficial to health
- Designed to provide up to six months of life or 300 gallon