Moso air purifying bags, made of linen and filled with bamboo charcoal, absorb unpleasant odors and dehumidify the air. The porous structure of the high density bamboo charcoal helps remove bacteria, harmful pollutants and allergens from the air and absorbs moisture, preventing mold and mildew by trapping the impurities inside each pore. The Moso air purifying bag has been scientifically proven to reduce the amount of formaldehyde, ammonia, benzene and chloroform gases emitted from everyday items such as paint, carpeting, furniture, air fresheners, chemical cleaners, rubber and plastics. Toxin free, the bags are safe to use around pets and children. The bamboo charcoal rejuvenates when the bags are placed in sunlight once a month. You can reuse the bags for two years, after which the charcoal can be poured into the soil around plants to fertilize and help retain moisture. Natural linen color bag filled with 200 grams of bamboo charcoal. The 200 gram size is perfect for bathrooms, closets, equipment bags, lockers, hampers and laundry rooms or any area up to 90 square feet.
- Value Pack of 4 200 gram Bags, Natural Covers
- Naturally helps remove odors, bacteria, harmful pollutants and allergens
- Dehumidifies to prevent mold, mildew and excess moisture
- Fragrance free, non-toxic, eco and pet friendly
- 100-Percent Bamboo Charcoal will last up to two years